Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Saturday: Shopping and a France recap.

One week blogged. Weird.
On our last day in Paris we spent the day doing my favorite (favourite?) activity in all the whole world: shopping. Despite the obvious sarcasm present in the previous statement, I had a pretty good time. We went to La Fayette, a gigantic mall just northeast of our hotel, where there was a gigantic sale happening. Honestly, I have no idea what was going on, but the stores were jam-packed with people and every item in the store was at least 30% off. Everyone found something they liked, and with the obvious help of Carissa (because without her, I am tragically lacking in style), I walked away with this "ensemble:"

Afterward, we all we really did was eat, take the metro back to the hotel and pack up for our trip to Rome at o-dark-thirty the next morning. Altogether, a pretty simple day.

Now, since you haven't heard from me in over a week, I thought I'd add some pictures I have taken of our time in France. Enjoy.

-Justin











Ready for Notre Dame1

For all you Whovians, this reminded me of the weeping angels. Yikes!









My name's on the Arc. Boom.

Ready for the Louvre!

















Tickets of France.



1 comment: